Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Salix's Bad Day

Salix, cowering in the foot well of the Jeep, post vet-visit.

Not only did I take him to the vet, I locked him in the house for the afternoon to make sure he didn't go missing right at 3pm. Then he got poked by two needles, had a pill shoved down his throat and a thermometer up his butt. To top it all off, he's being put on a diet and will be getting a bell this week. He got back at me by scratching my shoulder and putting a hole in my t-shirt, but I think I got the better deal.

2 comments:

Albinoblackbear said...

Salix has a look of eeevil to him. You can tell he's fantasizing about killing something...oh well, at least when Armageddon comes you've got the hunter part dialed...
He shouldn't be so pissed at you though; some people see getting poked by two needles, a pill down the throat and a thermometer up the butt as just another typical Saturday night! :)

simmers said...

he should wait until the voles ripen a little more...