Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Black Cat Loses It

I introduce "Black Cat". She lives here with us at Hollybank Terrace, though she accidentally spent the first two weeks of our time here stuck in a neighbour's coal cellar. She wears a magnet on her collar which lets the cat door know it's her and not some random neibourhood cat trying to get in. I gave her a can of tuna to lick out the other day and she ended up wearing it.

"Uh - guys, can you get this thing off me. I can't lick it when it's attached."

"Really, it's not THAT funny. Now get it off."

"GET IT OFF!"

3 comments:

curmudgeonlybumbly said...

Awesome. There's nothing funnier than a grumpy cat.

Ryan said...

I agree.
Cats + Humiliation = Awesome.

Albinoblackbear said...

hahahaahah...OMG the last photo is priceless!!! You should send it to cute overload...

Awesome.