Sunday, July 13, 2008

We Got Married!

June 28, 2008 was definitely one of the funnest days of my life. I wish I could go back and hang out with all those beautiful people for a full week. Here is a selection of my favourite pictures from day. Most of them were taken by our awesome photographer Reid. The rest of his pictures can be found here.

Putting the pig on the spit

Bike bits and pie plate

The best lady in green

James looking impressively gallant

Beautiful flowers by beautiful Elizabeth



I so wish I could remember what Aaron just said here.

Mmmm beer

I love that Dan is holding his pants in his hand in this photo and wearing boxers. Is he trying to match the outhouse colours? Did something go wrong in the outhouse?

The mechanics of meat

Circle of friends

Spiraling into the centre...

Eye contact

Wise cracking Kelly and Chris keep Alice entertained.

Lounging in the shade

Dinner! This was easily the best pig I've ever tasted.

The brewmasters

Oh baby, baby
You are so.... heavy

Our reaction to the best best-man speech ever.
Check out the video of Aaron's song.

Simone, the amazing baker

I just love these traditional enforced picture-posing moments.

Toby and Daniel, broom dance champions, passing the broom on.

Sweet, sweet Leila

The orange blur under the tent is everyone dancing to Blackthorn.

A 2-hour shot aimed at Polaris.

La lune

4 comments:

Guido said...

Way to go and get married. And nice outhouse. You rock. Good to see Clover as the maid of honor!

-Snack Attack

Nature Nerd said...

Hi Snacks,
how did you end up at NatureNerding?!? Great to hear from you. Clover was an awesome best lady of course. How is life down south?
Snort

Albinoblackbear said...

I love the photos!!! I saw all of them on the website. Reid did a great job. I think my favorite one of the entire day though is the one of you two laughing at Aaron's speech. It really captures the essence of you two.

I miss you guys! Congrats again. :)

Ann-Marie said...

That was such a fun wedding and fantastic pig roast!! yum, yum.
well done!