Thursday, October 7, 2010

Red Point Beach

We spent a day at Red Point Beach in between Loch Torridon and Gairloch. Here are some of my favourite shots from the day.



Lizzie went for a swim in the Atlantic, you can just spot her getting hit by a wave. She didn't just run in and out like I would have done (had I been brave enough to attempt this), she spent a good half our in there. I got cold just watching.

Sea lichen-scape

Foamy hobbit feet


Guy and Ewan


James and Ewan hanging out in the creek.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ps
and i love the stone man and the little man and again these beautiful pictures and and and oh yes, and the photos that I made with your camera - thanks Nature Nerd! you Rock!

Unknown said...

ps,
your photos, Vee have stayed with me in my head, and certainly in my heart - That is hard to do - I notice that most of the time "stuff" like that comes and goes like the breeze, but yours made its way through my cracks!
loveloveVEEEeeeee!