Thursday, August 27, 2009

National Geographic - Your Shot

I'm a bit addicted to checking the "daily dozen" on National Geographic's "Your Shot" page every day. You can only send one shot a month in and I sent a few in last year with no results. I gave it another go last week and went for one of my Ghana shots, rather than the regular macro nature shot. It's a photo we have up in our house and people always comment that it looks like a National Geograpahic shot, so I figured it was my best chance. And it went up today! I was particularly pleased that I got to do a jigsaw puzzle with my own picture. Thank you to Stella Issah.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Hot dog! Way to go, that's very impressive. Now you're a national geographic photographer!

simmers said...

Awesome!

reid holmes said...

Congrats; that really is a NG-worthy shot!

Albinoblackbear said...

NICELY done Vern! It is a stunning shot and most def NG worthy! Congrats girl. :)